3.11.2013

Future Guide Dog? Or scientist?

Stoney went on the two-hour trip to Tampa with my family & I. After my doctors appointment, we proceeded to go to MOSI, the Museum of Science and Industry. I won family passes to the museum for a science fair project that won first place at regionals. The museum offered many unique exposures to a future-guide-dog-pup. I figured some experiences would freak Stoney out, such as the washer and dryer set rattling in the tornado simulator room, the whipping wind in the hurricane room, loud squeaky kids and dark, crowded rooms, but he didn't bat an eye, despite being there for a whole 5 hours. He is such a good dog!


Stoney & I in the hurricane simulator. The wind is whipping around.


Stoney and I navigating through a "forest" of wooden trees.


Stoney is in a stand stay in front of the photo prop, one of those wooden things where you just stick your face inside. I am the doctor, my sister is a firefighter and my brother is a police officer. And Stoney...well he's wearing his superhero cape, being a superdog as usual.


Wooden bunk beds at the museum. My brother is on the top bunk and Stoney is laying next to me in the bottom one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment