8.06.2012

Long Time, No Post

School starts tomorrow, so I will no longer be able to spend all day with my little guy. He has become more and more attached to me and wants to please. Every morning when I wake up he's sitting at my beside, making sure I'm okay. He never jumps on the bed, doesn't whine, just sits at the bedside and waits for me.  I can't even begin to imagine what his relationship is going to be like with his handler. We have been on lots of exposures this summer and I am becoming less worried about him having an accident! Stoney and I even went to two malls in one day and two other very big stores and he didn't bat an eye. He's even "busying" on whatever surface I ask him too. We have a puppy meeting tonight, where we will practice obedience with heavy traffic as a distraction. I don't expect him to have any issues what-so-ever. Stoney completed a four week obedience course at the school and was great. We did lots of self control exercises, and he was awesome! He has so much self control and focus for a four month old! I have made many "resolutions" for the new school year, so I guess I can make being more diligent with my blog one of them!

Stoney with his new Nylabone toys!


No comments:

Post a Comment