6.24.2012

"Oh, he's a guide dog.."

Today marked Stoney's first outing and it was a very busy day. Bad, I know! He went to Walmart and loved it so much! He was forging ahead, tail waging a hundred miles an hour. We walked through the garden center and to the hardware to buy a different eye hook for his tie down. Stoney decided he loved Walmart so much that he was going to leave them a present. In the middle of one of the main aisles. I about died of embarrassment. Have no fear, I had a accident kit in my puppy raiser back and got the mess cleaned up in no time. I thought we could leave and not have any confrontations, but an employee decided to call in the manager and ran over to me, armed with Germ-x. Yes, Germ-x. The employee glanced down at the dog, a threatening finger pointed at the happy black ball of fur. "You can't...oh. He's a guide dog in training." The employee stormed off, embarrassed to have called up the manager for nothing I guess. At least Stoney had fun while I nearly died of embarrassment. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment